Hey fellow bloggers, friends, ….babes!
Its been long over due since I updated you all on some of my current favorites. Since summer is in mid-bloom I thought I share some things I’m obsessing about lately
With this summers heat its hard enough trying to look like I have it all together when I’m really sweating my ass off! There is a few things keeping me cool (pun intended) and in style ….I’m not about to let this weather mess wit my swag, ha!
So here it is….
P.S Want my outfit deets!? Just keep scrolling…just keep scrolling
1. Dewy Face. Summer’s must!!!!
Try: NYX Dewy Setting spray, NYX Honey Dew Me Up serum & primer
2. Ombre/Glossy Lips. I don’t even know if Ombre is really a thing this summer, but I’m making it my thing. I usually love to use a bold purple or very pigmented rose and then outline my outer lips with my “Greige” Lorac lipstick and waalaaa, it looks perfect. (ex.2 picture above)
Favorite: Tartiest Glossy Lip Paint in “Goals” & “Obvi”, Lorac Pro Matte lip color in “Greige”, Marc Jacobs (Le Marc) Lip Crème in “So Sofia 236”, Urban Decay Vice lipstick mega matter in “Pandemonium”
3. Lots of Highlight!!
Favorite: Stila Heaven Hue highlighter, Becca “rose gold” pressed highlighter
4. Primary colors: Peach, orange, rose.
Favorite: Anastasia Beverly Hills Renaissance Palette, Stila Convertible for lips & cheeks in “Petunia”
1. Palazzo pants. Need I say more?
2. Anything mesh & tied knot T’s. I think I have purchased several mesh pieces, they are just so sexy. As far as T’s, I been tying them up to give it a girly look whether I’m wearing skirts or pants… I’m not your typical “I’m going to wear a regular tee out today, because I want to be casual” type of gal, NO…. you’ll catch me tying or cutting that baby up, give it a little Jackie touch!
3. Small handbags. I think big purses are over rated, plus I love me a good statement piece so I feel an original handbag/clutch is my go-to piece to complete my outfits.
4. Mini Skirts! I love my legs so mini skirts are a must in my closet. (distressed jean skirts my thing right now)
5. Bold heeled sandals….. I cannot stress enough how much I love me cute pair of heeled sandals. Whether is metallic, velvet, or just a super bold color… they are my ultimate shoe weakness.
1. Carnations. Love me? buy me carnations…..hate me? buy me carnations.
2. Phoenix. If you haven’t already listen to Phoenix’s new album, then you must!! Its the perfect summer album for when you want something mellow, plus I love how they mixed in some French into their songs. (duh they are French)
3. Girlboss! By Sophia Amoruso. Must read….Watch the show….Follow. BTW Can I just be Sophia ?